CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

update of sorts

I'm home today with Joey and hoping to get some sewing in. I will be adding pictures of things I'm working on.  Does anyone know how to add a link gadget to my posts?  I am hoping to add some Christmas ones as it's not that long til Christmas!!  I have a list to do for friends and family and have only gotten a little bit into it!  My sister and her family are going to visit her inlaws for Christmas and have an extended vacation so I have to get theirs done first. I have decided that I will make as much as I can! I have plans for almost all of them. Joey is going to be a little harder because Santa has to come visit as well and it won't do to have one of the things I have made be given by him lol

0 comments: