CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, November 08, 2010

Well, that was a bust!!

The craft fair was a MAJOR bust. The lady running it had told me that they generally have 3000+ people through and we were lucky if there was 1000!!!!  So the table cost me $$, the materials cost me $$$ and not to mention gas, food, etc, this was a very expensive weekend!  ARGH

Well, at least I learned where some cheaper places I can go to sell my stuff at farmer's markets and such that still have room! I will press on and persevere! lol

I am now making coloring book totes and the Nintendo games tote as well.  I had Joey out with me yesterday and he took these along. There were quite a few asking about them, so I am going to put them up on my Etsy and see if they will sell from there. I will also make some to take to the farmer's market. 

0 comments: