CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, January 02, 2012

It's a New Year....

It's a new year, what are you doing to be better, wiser and healthier in 2012?

After a visit with my dr last month, I have been doing some soul searching and have decided that I need to make more time for myself and be a healthier me.  My health has issues and being overweight isn't helping at all.  I have fibromyalgia and it can be daunting hauling myself around for a walk only to know that the next day I'll be tired, but I KNOW that I need to do it for my health and after talking to the dr, I will be starting walking more every day. My dog, Isis, would love it I'm sure, so I am going to try to walk more.  I will be using www.sparkpeople.com (my user name is goldeneyez1 if you want to find me) and will be blogging as I go.  I am hoping that by losing some weight and adding some exercise, my health will get better, my fibro will get better so that I can finally do more of the things I want to do. Like sewing!! : D

So are any of you up for a challenge? Are you wanting to become healthier and have buddies who will motivate you?  I am here, will be challenging myself and hopefully you will be along for the ride!

Stacy

0 comments: