CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, November 07, 2011

There are some changes coming to Our blog!

I have decided to add some different things to our blog. Since Scrap'N'Play is a family run blog and soon to be store, we will  also be adding some things that may be of interest to other parents.

To explain this, my youngest son, Joey, is 8  yrs old and is high functioning autistic, with many other health issues, including muscle weakness, speech and language issues to name a few. In the upcoming posts, you  may see some blurbs about sites and other things I have found to be of interest to us and pass them along to others. My daughter. Meg, will be 18 this month and has Type 1 diabetes, hypothyroidism and some learning difficulties. With this, I will be adding some facts about Type 1 diabetes, and the other issues to helps people learn what to watch out for, etc.

I will also be adding some of our food and recipes as we try to eat in as much as we can because we have so many food related issues in our house that it's hard to find restaurants that we are able to eat at. :-( 

If there is anything you would like to read in upcoming blog posts, please don't hesitate to email or comment and I'll try to add it to another post. As well if you come across any site that may be of interest, please send it along too.

Stacy

0 comments: