CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Off for a couple days...

My brother is getting married this weekend to a wonderful lady and I'm so happy to be taking pictures for them along with my hubby!!!  I will put some up as soon as I get them worked out so you can see the happy couple.  I have also made a couple things for them. We usually make 'ball and chains' for the wedding couple, but this time I couldn't find the usual items I make them with so I made key chains and will give them instead.  I like how they turned out and will post pictures of them after they get them.  Hopefully they will be too busy to read this post lol

Looking forward to having some of the scrapbook challenges up. Even though I didn't get any responses from the post, I will put a couple up and see if anyone does anything with them. I will also be putting them up on a couple linky things as well.

Have a great weekend, I know I will!!  :)

Stacy

0 comments: