CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, December 06, 2010

Friday night sewing

I am getting involved in this month's Friday Night Sew-In because I have sooooo much sewing to get done to get ready for Christmas.  I plan on getting a fair bit done. I have some cut out, so I should be able to get those done. Maybe I'll get Meg's Christmas present done. She wants a hooded bathrobe and I never realized how hard it would be to get it done.

I have also some little stocking stuffers to finish as well. Not really hard to so, just little bit fussy.  I will add them here if anyone is interested. Just post a comment and I'll add the tutorials as well. I'm making a make up roll-up for Meg's purse and for dh and one of the older kids, I'm making a camera strap cover. For Joey, I've designed a game carrier for his DSi.  He outgrew the one I'd made this summer, so I'm revamping it and adding more slots for games and a spot for the styluses.