CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, October 02, 2010

sorry I was mia....

I've not had a good week this week.  I suppose it could have been worse, but oh well. I am hopefully able to get back to normal and see what happens.  I know that being a parent is supposed to have it's good and bad points, but lately, it feels like we've had more bad than good. Is it because I have a teenage girl??? And all the moods associated with her??? I don't know. I don't remember being this moody either.

I signed up for a craft fair in November.  I don't know what I've signed myself up for, but I'm looking forward to it. I am trying to figure out what all I need. Anyone out there done one of these? What do I need, how many of each etc.  I have tissue cozies, coffee cozies, tea cozies, phone/gadget covers, crayon roll-ups, notepad covers.... anything else you can think of? I was wondering if I should make some baby stuff as well. I don't know....

I am hoping to make a couple of posts that will show what I'm doing and how I am doing it.  I don't know, but I will try. I feel like I'm in over my head, but I know I'm not. I know I can do it and most people can do it as well or better than me, but I will do it! lol

0 comments: