CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2010

I found it!!

and no, it wasn't my marbles LOL

I finally found the glow in the dark Modge Podge!! I have been looking since someone blogged about it a month or so ago!! I got it at Walmart for $8.97  cad.  I got the last one lol  Now I'm going to have some fun with the trick or treaters that come to my door!! :)

We also got hubby some jeans that he desperately needed for $8.00!!! nice huh? I got all the goodies I needed for Thanksgiving as well. Scored a big turkey for $16.48/5.6 kg and a $20.00/5.2 kg ham. Had to get the brussel sprouts and turnips too...much to the kids disgust!!! lol

Tomorrow I'm going to get the buns and baking done while kids are in school and then I only have to worry about the turkey on the weekend.  Not too many people are coming this year.

How many people are at your house for Thanksgiving?

0 comments: