CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas!! I'm finally feeling more Christmas like since I was able to get the annual Christmas party and all the work I have to do out of the way. The kids are home starting tomorrow and I have crafts planned for Joey to do that will keep him sorta busy while I sew! LOL

I am hoping to be able to get into a routine that will enable me to get some things done on a more regular basis. I can't seem to get into the swing of things lately.

I'm heading to Red Deer on Saturday to pick up Ken. He's going to be home for a couple weeks over Christmas before starting his new job back at mom's. He's excited about it which a good thing to see. I hope that he doesn't start anything while he's here. I have enough stress in my life lol

0 comments: