CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

So sorry I've been MIA. It's been a busy summer around here. I don't know how the time flies so fast, but it does and did!

I'm childless for most of the day now that J has gone to school full days. He's at the Glenrose School for more testing and to see what type of school will be best for him. He's been tooling around in his new blue wheelchair and although he is not needing it for most things, he is still getting super tired after walking for any length of time. Like this morning, we were going to go potato picking at a farm but the line up was way too long. It wasn't supposed to start until 9 am and when we got there at 9:15, there was a lineup almost 2 miles long down the highway. And as you know Joey doesn't do too well at sitting for any length time especially going nowhere, we decided to check out some of the local greenhouses around there. We love doing that but some others in the family think it's boring lol

I'm in the process of doing up some bread and butter pickles and some raspberry jam. I got some corn relish done up for Ron and he's so happy now. I'm hoping to get the pickles done tomorrow and will try to upload some photos for you to see.

I'm also in the midst of getting my sewing list together for Christmas. Do you realise that there are less than 90 days left???? yikes!! I know I have at least 20 things to do up so I had better get cracking. That's on top of the order I have for 20 coffee sleeves for the local coffee shop!! I'm hoping that order works because then I'll have a standing order for that one and hopefully more.

0 comments: