CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!! We had a quiet one here. We had tons of snow for Joey to check out and we loved having Ken home.

I am hoping to be able to update more often. I have been challenged to tell people how my family makes it by on one income. I am going to try.

Joey is supposed to start a new school on Jan 18, but we are not holding our breath. In the space of 2 days, he was supposed to go to 3 different schools, not counting the one that he is currently supposedly enrolled in. It seems that schools have problems with medically assisted children. humph! I will be writing letters and other stuff once I know for certain he's in the school. I'm not happy with the school he will be going to (finger's crossed) as if he has to go back into the wheelchair for anything, it's not exactly accessible, but it's the only one left. I hate our school system!!!!!!

In upcoming posts, I am hoping to show you how to be frugal with what you have. I don't know if I'll be able to show you everything we do as it's not easy to explain my weird way of thinking. LOL

0 comments: