CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

baking bread

Today I woke up thinking it was supposed to be chilly so I decided to make bread and buns to last the week. WELL.....I'm making the bread, but I don't think it will last the week! LOL The kids can smell bread from a mile away I'm sure!! I'm trying to get the baking done before it gets too warm for the week again. That and I have a few appts this week to deal with.

Joey is going to Capital EX thanks to the Northlands group who send special needs kids for free! Yes I said FREE!! I can't wait to see his face. We've never really taken him to the ex before other than when he was real little and still in a carseat which means I was able to push him around and not have to buy everything he sees. Not that I buy it for him, but he sure wants it! lol He will ahve his wheelchair this year so it should make it a little easier than previous trips out. I won't have an incredibly sore back when we are done.

0 comments: