CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

I've decided to start adding tutorials and pictures to my blog. I love finding them and sometimes can't remember where I put them lol so I'm putting them here so maybe someone else can enjoy them as well. I will be contacting the people involved because I don't want to look like I'm stealing their ideas. I will also be putting up some of my creations when I can figure out how to make my own tutorial. I am currently working on a new purse design that is backwards my daughter says. But it works for me.

I'll be taking pics of it when I get it finished. I didn't think to take pics as I was doing it, mind you, in some of them, the pics might have had a blue haze ;)

So the kids are off school and Joey has decided that he wants to help me sew. Not a big deal. Today I gave him some material and a pair of blunt nosed scissors that he's used before and a pattern I made up. He didn't do too bad considering he doesn't have alot of muscle strength. He was so proud of himself when he got it cut out. You should have seen his face, it was beaming!

So we've ordered his wheelchair and they say it should be here by the time school starts. We've stated the plans for his ramp. It isn't going to be cheap that's for sure, but we have to make it strong don't we. You would think that there would be people who could help you for a reduced cost, but it doesn't look like it. It's looking like we'll be out $500 for the plans to get drawn up. We can't afford that, but we can't afford not to either, understand? ARGH!!!

Oh well, such is life. Especially my life lately. I know that God doesn't give you more than you can handle, so I guess He thinks I'm pretty strong!!! I don't know about that. But I guess he knows more than I do about what is coming up. I can only hope that it isn't any worse. Having 4 kids with varying degrees of disabilities is time consuming and tiring.

That's enough complaining for one day. Will be back soon.

0 comments: