CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

well, Ron's outta town and will be back tomorrow and what am I doing instead of all the sewing I need to do???? I'm sitting here on the puter smucking around!! LOL I know, I need a life.

Well, what have I done in the last two weeks. A heck of a lot of nutting. I've been everywhere, but feel like I've gotten nothing accomplished because all my appts broke up my days too much. What a pita! Oh well. Maybe tomorrow I'll actually get somethings done. I did get my patterns cut out, I cut up the material for the special quilt I'm making my friend. I also found the material for my friend's daughter's b'day quilt. So I guess it hasn't been a total loss has it?

Can someone tell me where the heck my son would have hidden the remote for the tv???? He decided that it would be fund for him to take the remote, but now can't remember what he did with it. Sigh.... Someday (soon I hope) I'll find it. I really don't want to go into his room... How the heck a 5 yr old can mess up his room so much I don't know. I think he was taking lessons from the other kids. lol

0 comments: