CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, April 06, 2009

My post just up and left me and I can't find it Arghhhhh

Meghan will be going to camp(fingers crossed the paperwork gets there in time!) in BC. Thanks to Joey's behavioural aide from FSCD, Boston Pizza and the camp, we won't have to pay for it either. We had just told her over the weekend that we wouldn't be able to send her this year because we lost her subsidy because of her age. We were looking into other sources, but they were falling through. So when I got this phone call this morning, I was SOOO happy. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her. I was so relieved that she would be able to go. I'm nervous as well because she has to fly by herself to Abbotsford, but the lady on the phone said she should be good to go. The camp sounds really nice and from the looks of the website, she should like it. It's only for 4 days, but she'll have a blast. They have medical staff there 24/7 so her diabetes and ADD so it shouldn't be a problem. I just have to remember to give her less insulin than last year. I will keep you all updated as things progress.

0 comments: