CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have to say Joey has a great sense of humor. When we were coming home from the airport this past weekend, we picked up the older kids and took them for supper. On the way to the restaurant, I told Joey to tell the kids who he saw at the zoo....he turned around in his car seat and told them, I saw you and you and you!!! He then started laughing so hard. Ken says well we weren't at the zoo so how did you see us. Joey told him he saw the monkeys LOL I get such a chuckle out of that every time I think of it. The look on the kids faces was priceless!!!

So it looks like spring is trying to come. It's slushy and I've gone through 2 gallons of washer fluid!! Yuck! It was up to 7 degrees today!! Come on spring!! I want to get out in the garden so bad. I have plans don't you know. I wish my yard was bigger so I could have a decent garden but this will have to do.

0 comments: