CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

So another week starts.... It's not quite as cold, but still real chilly. If it wasn't for the wind, it wouldn't be so bad at all. bleah. It does look better over the next little bit though.

It looks like I'll be joining Ron in Toronto with Joey in March. His grandma's b'day is March 20 and he was planning on going by himself, but after talking about it, we decided that this might be the last time she can see Joey. I found some real good deals on car rental thanks to Airmiles...$10.69 for the weekend isn't too shabby LOL And it only cost me 325 Airmiles. We were also able to find a hotel down the street from his grandma's that was only $75 so that's better than the over 100 that everyone else was quoting. I'm hoping that this plane trip will be better than the one to LA last summer.

I'm trying to get back on the eating healthy thing again. I know that it's better for my health if I lost the weight I've been carting around for the last 20 yrs or so. It is SO hard though. I know what I need to do, but every time I sit down, I want to eat. I need to find something to do instead. With my sewing, it's not like I can sit on the couch and sew... I need to find something to do with my hands while I"m sitting there. Maybe crochet, knitting... I don't know.

0 comments: