CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ken's worker finally called me back today to try and help figure out what to do with that stupid school crap I've been dealing with. He said he will try and get to the bottom of it, but the good news is that he's putting him back to 3/4 time and getting him a grant so that he can finish later if he needs to. I'm sooooo happy that someone is finally listening to me. Now hopefully the school will listen to him. In the meantime, I have to call him in sick tomorrow because someone in their infinite wisdom decided that the class should go to some paper thing that is in the middle of nowhere's ville and require it as something he has to go to. His dr has said he can't go, but that means nothing to these people. ARGH!!! We did get him in to the dr on Friday so she will be able to write us the letter we need.

I'm looking forward to Friday. It is the first day in 2 weeks that I won't have anyone hanging around the house in the am. YAH!!! Meghan has been home because she only had to write 2 exams this semester. She goes back on Friday for first day 2nd semester. She has been doing better with her diabetes, but she is still for some reason not getting that she needs to take her needle every time she eats. It's terribly annoying and I'm so tired of telling her that she needs to do her needle, her test, her.....etc. I'm hoping that as she gets older this will go away and it will happen SOON!

0 comments: