CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I am sooooo freaking mad at my ex right now!! Would he please grab a brain and some balls??? Not only did he not pay me, he quit his job!! So now I have to scramble to figure out how I'm going to get caught up on bills after all this. I was counting on that money to do so much. I should have known better than to think he would continue paying now that MEP has given him back his license et al. I wish the gov't had more teeth to their legislation, like the US. He would never be able to pull some of the crap he's pulled if we lived there!!!

So now I guess I'm going to have to put my store up sooner than I thought. I had hoped to have another couple weeks to get everything worked out. *sigh*

0 comments: