CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have been getting into my sewing lately and have decided that now that I have a little bit more time with Joey being in school in the am's , that I will start sewing to help keep me sane. In the process I have found some wonderful blogs that have tutorials on them and I have found some great projects to start and they are on my list. I am also starting to sell my stuff I sew since so many people feel I should make them for free for them. Don't get me wrong, if I want to make them for these people I don't mind, but don't think because I sew, I will make them for you for free! UGH! I need to get a new nursing pillow pattern as the one I have has been used beyond what it should have been. lol

So wish me luck and I will be sewing away in my spare time.

0 comments: