CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Etsy shop open after vacation

My Etsy shop is back open after our vacation and I have put some new jewelry up for sale.  I made some Dragonfly hair pins with Swarovski crystals.  dragonfly hair pin  I had fun making these. I found the hair pin at the zip up zipper store in the Fabric district in downtown LA while we were on vacation. I couldn't pass them up and I fell in love with how they looked and thought others might like to have one as well. 

I will be adding more shots my husband took of the fashion district in the upcoming weeks.  We had fun while we were shopping and made many new contacts for fabric!! Yah!  I found a place to get Minky fabric for half what I've paid here on sale!! Couldn't pass that one up! He is willing to ship here to Canada so I was ecstatic! If you ever get a chance to go shopping down in the fashion district, you have to do it!! I want to do it again when we don't have the kids though as they got bored very fast, but I wanted to stay all day!

Hope you have a great day!

Stacy

0 comments: