CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break Time!

Hi everyone!  It's Spring Break time around here, so I have the kids home with me and we are working on getting my craft room up and running! lol  Hubby helped me set up the new shelving system we found at IKEA on sale and tomorrow I have plans to get my table that we bought from IKEA set up as well.  The shelving system is an Expedit with 16 shelves 4 across and 4 down.  I've already filled up most of the squares in the shelves.  I have more to get back into the room and I'm trying to figure out what else I can do for storage. Any ideas are more than welcome!!!  I know I need one more shelf so that the door will shut properly lol I have an armoire type shelf in there now and it makes it hard to get in  and out of the door properly. Gotta figure that out.

I'm hoping (ya right! LOL)  to get some sewing done as well. That will depend on the little guy and whether he wants to cooperate!

I made a cover for my Kobo E reader and I'm quite proud of it. I have some tweaks to make on it and I'm hoping to get to that this week. I'll be trying to take pics as I go so I can make a tutorial for it.  If you are interested, please comment and I'll put it up.

Have a great week!
Stacy

2 comments:

Wendy

I've been dreaming about having that Expedit furniture in my craft room! My dad has it in his office and it would be perfect for me. Alas, I can't afford it right now so I'm making do with cardboard boxes on the floor instead!

Unknown

they had it on sale last week for $79 or I wouldn't have been able to get it either. We've been watching it for a while hoping it would go on sale!