CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Handmade Christmas

I have decided to make everything for our Christmas this year...well except maybe Joey's Santa present because he wouldn't understand. I have the list made up and now I just have to find the time to make it. Anyone got ideas for a teenager that can't make up her mind? ARGH!! She may end up with another purse LOL

I have found that I get more done when I make up my schedule. If I don't have one, I just sit and look at everything and get overwhelmed at what I need to do. I still have about 20 coffee cozies to make for Starbucks. I have to talk to the general manager for the area. He's thinking of having them go to all the Edmonton stores. I think I can handle that. Not sure how busy I'll be around Christmas with that coming in. It kinda scares me, you know what I mean?

0 comments: