CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday night sewing.

I was actuallly able to get into my sewing room last night and sew with the group! YAH!!  I didn't get alot done, but I did get a couple coffee cozies done and a notebook cover for a friend's birthday.  I don't have pictures of it, yet, as I haven't got my lens back from the repair depot. I will add pics before I give it to her though.

I was also able to organize more of my room. I have a love hate relationship with organizing. I love how it makes my room look, but it makes me soooo tired.  I have just found out I have fibromyalgia. (actually I have known for a while, but finally diagnosed lol)   What I didn't know was the low energy I have is part and parcel of that disorder. :(

So what do you have planned this weekend. Joey and I are making beaded spiders to get ready for Halloween. We love to get dressed up and try to dress up the house a bit.  However, I'm not sure Lucky will allow it lol

0 comments: