CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Crockpot Pulled Pork Recipe

Here is my go to recipe for Big Crowds for http://www.lifeasmom.com/. We serve it at almost all our pot luck or get togethers we have.  You take a Pork Loin roast. We get the ones from Costco, cut it in half and cook it with 2 lrg chopped onions for 6-8 hours on low.  Then I take a couple of forks and tear it apart. Then I mix some BBQ sauce with some apple sauce (or if I have any apple butter) and pour it over the pork.  Let that simmer on low for a couple hours until the sauce is incorporated with the pork. I have left it on for 6 hours and it just tastes better.   Serve with buns, some salad and your set.

Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Nikki

I love my crock pot and love to find new recipes. Thanks for sharing. I will definitely have to try this recipe out. Please join me today for Tasty Traditions, a recipe meme.

Cathy

Sounds yummy! I'm a new follower from blog frog. Come on over and check out my blog!