CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, August 05, 2010

I can't wait for school to be back in. Not because I don't enjoy the kids being home, but because I need time to sew! LOL I am trying to get things done in my sewing room, but things just aren't working out. It's not that Joey doesn't want to be down there with me, it's that he wants me to see what he's doing the whole time I'm trying to get some sewing done! ARGH! At least while he's in school, I can get sewing done. I have 6 hours to myself and I can get alot done....after I do the cleaning and such that I have to do as well. But the good thing is that I will get my stuff done that I need to get done to sell on Etsy! I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead! lol

On the good side, I have done some sewing and Starbucks does like the Koffy Kozy!! YEAH!!! I just have to wait for the paperwork from them and get the promo done for JDRF. I'll be giving $1 from every Kozy to them. They do such good work for the Type 1 diabetics around the world. Can't wait to give back where I couldn't before.

0 comments: