CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I got a deal with Starbucks for my Koffy Kozy's!! I can't wait til I take them down there and see what they say about all of the designs. So far they have seen the 3 that myself and the kids have and the manager of the local one wants to put them in the store. He asked if anything was going to go to a non profit and I asked him if I could choose, he told me of course. So $1.00 from each Kozy will go to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) Since it was for Meghan's store, where else would it go? Maybe one day soon, they will come up with a cure for Type 1 diabetes and she won't have to do so many needles and such.

I am going to be doing the Friday night sew in again. I'm hoping to get some of my projects off my table so I can get down and dirty with the Kozy's. I am hoping to get the nursing pads, receiving blankets and other baby stuff done before the 2 babies I'm making the stuff for are born.

0 comments: