CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

well, the weekend was a bit of a wash after having to leave Hero at the Vet's office. However, I am soooo ready to call the vet's office and have a few choice words with him. He had the receptionist call a couple hours after we took Hero in to ask if we would allow them to take him to the SPCA!!!! AS IF!!! If I had wanted to get rid of him in the first place, I would have taken him there myself. I didn't want to get rid of him, I knew he was in pain and couldn't stand the thought that he was in pain and nothing I could do for him. He just wasn't himself any more and I know that every time he snapped at someone he didn't mean to, but couldn 't help himself because he was in pain. The nerve of the dr's office to do this to me had me thinking he was in the SPCA all weekend and there was nothing I could do. I called there first thing Monday am and talked to the supervisor who assured me that there was no dog meeting his description brought in and that he would call me if he did happen their way and that he was going to look into it. I sincerely hope that he wasn't in any more pain than we thought.

0 comments: