CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I went to Davey's Fabrics here in Edmonton. You have to have a business to shop there and now that I am planning on getting down to business I ventured in there and man did I hit the motherload!!! I was in heaven lol If I hadn't had the kids with me I would have been lost in there for a while. I ended up coming home with the webbing needed to do the bags and camera straps I want to do($5 for the 1/2 in and $7 for the 1.5 in) and the clasps and things I needed I found for cheaper there than I've ever seen them. 5 cents each!!! I am planning on going back when I have more time (and money!) and looking around. More than likely after the kids go back to school in the fall......unless I can talk one of the older kids into babysitting...hmmmmmm

0 comments: