CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

It is supposed to be spring isn't it??? Then why is it so freaking cold here?? The normal weather is 6-8 above and here we are at -15!! UGH!!

Anyways, I'm enjoying the box of scrapbooking stuff I got in the mail yesterday! I ordered a bunch of new things from www.paperwishes.com I love that store and the prices are ok. The order was here within a week from the states which is good. I'm going to have so much fun playing with all the new stuff.

I finished 3 baby blankets, 4 receiving blankets and some burp cloths for Marcia yesterday and she loved it. I almost made her cry lol She really enjoyed the ones that Joey helped with (not sure I call it helping but he did and had fun doing it.) Now I have to finish the camera bag for LA and I'll be ahead of the game. I have the pattern cut out, I just have to find time to do it. Maybe tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

0 comments: