CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I found this link in one of my other blogs I read, http://craftzine.com/  I belong to their twitter as well so I get things as they go up on the site.
http://blog.creativekismet.com/2009/08/20/placemat-2-with-directions/ anyways, I was looking at it and Joey saw this and decided he wanted one for school.  So I'm going to try and make him one.  I'll let him pick out the material and make him one.  He hates that he has to eat on a bare table at school so maybe this will make him feel better. He'll have his own placemat.  I will post a picture as soon as I get it done.

I'm without my favorite lens at this time and it's driving me crazy!! Hubby bought me a Tamron 18-270 when we got his income tax back. I have been using it over any of my other lenses since. However since we came back from Vegas, it has developed a sticky spot.  When I go to zoom out, it sticks in about the middle.  It was there before, but I've really noticed it as I use it more, it's gotten worse. :(  The camera store said it would be 4-6 weeks and that was 3 weeks ago. I hope it's done soon!!!

0 comments: