CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Here it is another Friday night and all I got done was arguing with the dog lol

Actually I did get some sewing done today. I finished some coasters that I had started before Christmas and realized how far behind I was in the gift dept and put them aside. Once I figure out how to post pictures on here, I'll put them up. I was fooling around with the free quilting I have on my machine and I think I figured it out. *fingers crossed*

I am also working on putting up my works in progress list and will be crossing them out as I go. I hope to get at least one done a month or more. Most are smaller things that I can get done fairly fast, but there are others that I'm not too sure of the logistics so I'll have to read up on how to do certain things so I can finish it. I am putting up a schedule so I can make myself accountable and get some things done. Hopefully the dog will be cooperative LOL

0 comments: