CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

well, here it is a new year and I'm starting over in a blog again. Hopefully this will be able to be kept up better than before.

We are having problems with Ken's school again, but that seems to be the case lately. Unfortunately it is causing his autism to kick in full blast. UGH. Short of going into the school and raising hell, I don't know what else to do. However, I am finding out slowly. I found out today from his AISH worker that it all has to go through his LSS worker. She still hasn't phoned me back, what else is knew! They are treating him like he can do anything, but they have known from day 1 that he has health issues and they have to take those in to account when working with him. One of these days, he's going to pass out on them!

Meg is being Meg. She is still having issues with her diabetes. She is still trying to act like she doesn't have it and that is causing us problems at home. I'm so tired of fighting with her all the time. She needs to realise that she can't just do soemthing because everyone else is.

Joey has had today and will have tomorrow off. It's throwing his schedule off and he doesn't understand why he wasn't at school today. I'm hoping tomorrow that I'll be able to bake with him and since it's supposed to be nice outside, maybe we'll be able to build a snowman. He loves to be outside, but because of my health, I can't always go out as much as he wants and it makes me sad.

Well, hopefully I'll be able to update this blog more often. I'm hoping to be able to add some of my sewing tutorials and the scrapbooking and crafts too.

0 comments: